Saturday, August 14, 2010

i cried my self to bed after this

the first time i heard about this movie, i definitely think this movie is just like any other local movies. especially when i read the tagline: cinta lama bersemi kembali, and also the poster. are they really cant make something better than this?



until yesterday, my friend said i should watch this movie. she said the story is similar to mine and I was immediately curious. so finally i watched this movie last night and...

i cried my self to bed like all night long. I hope you've watched the movie so I dont need to explain the details. and for you who are already very close with me, I'm sure you must know why this movie was so sad to me. but beside the story, i found a lessons to learn from this movie:

1.forgetting something is a very hard thing to do. in fact, there is nothing in the world can be completely forgotten. but that doesnt mean everything that has happened in the past could live in the present. all the memories have a special place in our heart. but not to regret or even missed. memories were created to find out who we are and why we're here.

2.love depends on how we want to live it. you can live your love with happy days and good things but never learn anything or you live your love by get hurt but as strong as your heart beating. whatever it is the choice is entirely up to us.

so if any of you have some problem with forgetting some one or a choice to live your love, i recommend to watch this movie. and I wish all the options you have chosen is the right choice.


Goodnight. Happy fasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers