Monday, August 23, 2010

letter to dad

dear dad..

i miss you as always and i miss you more to night. how are you dad? our sky looked gloomy these past days.. are you okay?

dad, 7th Ramadhan without you and i still feel like so weak, i still feel so empty. i feel so hurt and so lost. daddy, can you please be home?

sis will move on 5 days. she's going to Japan. Japan is your favorite country right? she's so much like you. watching her preparing everything is makes me so proud and so sad at the same time dad. im so proud that she has your dreams and the fact that she leaves me is killing me.

so dad, can you do me a little help? im sharing this sky with her. please guard her sky too dad. please be with her all the time. please take care of her when she's away. please daddy, be with her..

everytime i write to you, i know you must read it. and everytime i miss you, i know you miss me too. daddy my love is yours forever. i love you and im desperately missing you. i just wish i woke up one day having you here at home, i hope i see you again dad, its killing me to face the fact that i forgot your voice sounds like. dad, i miss you. i hope you're okay right now, i know you're okay. a good man like you must be have a special place on God's side right dad?


im sending all my love for you dad.


from your daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers