Tuesday, August 10, 2010

HAPPY RAMADHAN Y'ALL

if someone asks about my feeling now, i'll say im very pleased and very sad at the same time. Happy because its Ramadhan again! im sure there is not a single Muslim who doesnt happy about it. Happy that me and my family and Tir still be given the opportunity and health. And also sad because this is the 7th Ramadhan without my dad, and will be the first Idul Fitri without Sis. My sister will move to Japan less than 20 days away. And sad because i just cut my hair, very very short. i dont know how long it will takes to grow it again :( if you have any idea or know something about the fastest way to grow it, please email me.

So hows your first day everyone? i hope we can finish this day well and the rest 29 days. Be sure to always eat vegetables and fruits every saur or buka, and drink a lot of mineral water. Mom says it will keep us healthy and strong during fasting. And to non-muslim friends, help us okay, please dont test our temper or our hunger-instinct by eating in front of us :p

Happy Ramadhan Y'all. Hopefully our ibadah is accepted by Allah. Here's a little present from me and Tir to all of you fasting-people :D

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers