Monday, May 17, 2010

between me and you

hi dad!
i finally had time to write something to you.i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you i miss you so much.so how are you dad? hows your heaven? you dont feel any pain again right there, do you?

dad, do you remember the last time we met? you hold my fingers and asked about paint for my room? my room is white and green now dad. i've got your picture on my desk. mom's too. you two are my everything. and i would give anything in my world to have you both forever in my arms, dad.

Photobucket


daddy,please pray for me,what im dealing with now..god it seems like there is no end.please tell me that i was on the right side.please tell me that i will be okay and all this will lead to happiness.dad, i dont know if i can do this without you..

i know this is wrong,but i really hope one day you come home to me and take me with you,take us with you,because i cant help missing you more each day i get up. im sorry for crying dad, sorry i always wrote you how mess up my life without you here, im sorry dad, i just miss you too much.

i gotta go,have a class to catch. talk to you later.


love you till death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers