Saturday, May 1, 2010

my saturday story

as always, i always had nothing to do on saturday. i have assignments actually, but because saturday only comes once in a week, i think its better having my self doing nothing than doing something. such a waste i know, but its good. i love good things.

Photobucket


all day long i just sit in front of my computer.swimming in the sea of the internet. talking to my friends via twitter and facebook. download few albums,stay tunes on my last.fm, blogging,even talking to stranger via omegle,dont blame me,i just an ordinary girl with dozens account haha im texting with my boyfriend too, it makes everything more perfect. oh my life wasnt that wasted. its good. too good to be true until you have to jealous about it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


so i can tell you right now that our teenage years weren't wasted just because we dont have a date on saturday. treat your self well before you ask somebody else for it.

give me five!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers