Sunday, May 9, 2010

my sunday story : PHARAOH RULES

i can tell you that this Sunday is the bloodiest Sunday of the month. i was working on my assignment of creating the safari park map, with the Egyptian theme. Which means i have to change the green and cool and wet Bogor into desert,arid,hot and Egyptian camel's stuff. my concept was perfect,as well as sketches,but its a lot difficult than i imagined.i chose to do it with manual method, you know my relationship with adobe illustration and any other pc-thigy were suck. so manual is my boy. easier but need a lot of accuracy........and thats the reason why my sunday very frustrating.

but at the end of the day,i met up with my bf.suddenly i feel okay and im done for today. the end is too beautiful to started all over again. finger crossed for my egyptian map and for you! PHARAOH RULES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers