Tuesday, May 25, 2010

just for laugh

im having a very bad day yesterday and i promised my self its not going to happen again today. i keep distance from my phone and i do everything to stay away from everything that makes me sad and angry. it works tho only a bit. well,i did a little experiment with photoshop today, I tried to change myself into na'vi, the avatar girl...and this is it..

Photobucket


I KNOW WHAT YOU THINKING!i look more like a blue girl with chickenpox than na'vi right? haha dont blame me,this is my first time tried it.not really messed up for a beginner like me :D i'll try again tomorrow and finger crossed people,hopefully i can be the cuter na'vi just like i hope tomorrow will be a better day and any other day.

i love yous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers