Sunday, May 23, 2010

java's hidden beach : BATU KARAS

Photobucket


for some people batukaras had been no hiding place anymore. tourism and water sport lovers must already know about this place. this beautiful beach is located not so far away from Pangandaran, the main beach, its only one hour drive. this not the first time for me to get there, I've been there before several years ago.I dont remember much from my first, but I'm sure one that does not change,is the beauty of the beach.

the waves are friendly to the surfer,warm sun,fine sand,incredible views,calm winds,friendly natives,great seafood,and oh.. this place is like paradise. i really want to go back there, even im not a water believer, imagine me sitting on the beach, reading my book listening to the waves.. god, i couldnt ask for more.


tips:
- summer is the best time to come here, but you probably will be a little difficult to get the famous mushroom :D
- booked the hotel a week before your arrival and make sure you get the reservation note or something, in case they forgot about you ( out of mind but true )
- holiday season will make the hotel's rate becomes very expensive, like really really expensive.
- if you're going to spend the night in tents, dont forget to bring anti-mosquito and buy all of your stuff and take your extra money in Pangandaran,because when you get here,you will be a little hard to find store or ATM
- sunblock is a must
- a romantic place to go with your loved ones.trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers