Sunday, May 16, 2010

i'm okay

in the last few days,i wrote 5 drafts and never post it.i dont know why,i just feel like what i write is meaningless.its not like i dont have any interesting topics to write about.i got plenty.many things that i want to tell through my blog,but i dont know why it was so hard to find the right words to describe it.

so im a grey's anatomy junkie right now.i cant stop watching it.now im on season 6.i have a lot of time at home, alone. so i spend my time watching more than doing nothing.its good i think. my college was fine.i decided not to use pc or programs in doing my assignments.freehands is way better and a lot easier. my relationship is good. good as casual dating good. nothing special, i cried for him last tuesday because he wasnt here when i needed him the most,and then we spent a lot of time together this week,more than other weeks,so im happy, he makes me happy, and today i found out that he has 'special name' from his friends and im not happy about it,but im good,too good to be true.

and now im going back to my grey's,have a very beautiful night.and no worry about anything.
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers