Friday, May 28, 2010

LOVE

hi! hows your longweekend doing? i actually hate all weekends, but no one in this world hate the beautiful of long weekend, so mine is great!

last wednesday, tirto and i went to lembang after a million years. i was thrilled! we both have our own favorite place in there, we've been there since we're not together, since we're still friends and everytime we get there,i always feel like the happiest couple in the world,like no one else but us. everytime we were there,we always talk about everything, our old times,childhood memories,funny friends,movies,our future,our kids,jokes,anything. as we talked,he didnt stop holding my hand,touched my cheek,and sometimes he whispers that he loves me.cant stop smiling while writing this post :p

we spent the next two days together. there is a funny thing every time we are together,we were both busy with our own laptops.the difference is, I'm busy playing games and updating my twitter timeline and while he is busy with tasks and work.sweet! sometimes we're holding each other arms but still busy with our own blackberries. it makes me upset a little, but it is a funny thing about us.things that make me always miss him.

Photobucket


This makes my long weekend was very great. may be highly usual for some people, but to me nothing better than having my quality times with my loved ones at my lovely place.

have a blast friday night. drive safe, party safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers