Saturday, November 20, 2010

3.39

did you know how it feels to suddenly awakened in the middle of your beauty sleep?

it sucks and confusing. because you will find your self staring at your room doing nothing. hungry and thirsty. and that's me now.

well, life today is running in a weird way. what i think my worst is now beginning to recover. i finally enjoy being a designer. i've just finished my redesign assignment very well. im so proud of my self. awesome. but what i think my best is now turned to be blur. 2 days from now is my anniversary with Tir but now i found both of us standing back to back. of course i can not blame him for all this madness. i started the fight. well not fight like really fight. but i started it. what had happened between me and Tir is unwriteable here. because it will sound super silly. but i cant help my self not to think that way. because both us have a huge jealous monster behind our back and there is no way we could stop it. it bugging me. i dont want to feel this way. this is not right. but if my worry was right.. i dont even dare to imagine :(

i supposed to be confuse about picking the right gift for him now. and i now im confused to find out is he or is he not. so sad. really sad.


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers