Thursday, November 4, 2010

sweet november

i wrote this post title with very big expectations.

there's no word can exactly explain how excited i am about this month. im so, so happy that finally october was over! god, what a tough month!

november is my favorite month after march of course. for me november is a month of love. yesterday, november 4 was my parents anniversary. their love story is a love story that i really wanted to do. my dad was a hardcore man, but he is the most loyal person i ever knew in this world. he done everything he could for my mom. and my mom, she used to be a career woman before she got married, but after becoming wife, she left everything and gave herself entirely to my father and family. she never left the house without my dad permission. she always took care of every thing my dad needs. and one thing that makes their love very special to me is, only death separates them..

november 23 is my anniversary with tir. 2 years this year. i cant say that im so happy, im happy and scared at the same time. i wonder if our love could be like my parents. but who knows? all we both can do is pray and live as possible. i wanna be like my mom for him. really am. so we have this plan to celebrate our 2nd anniversary together with friends at my family's villa. but because november 23 is tuesday which in the middle of the week, maybe we should find another day so that every one could come. its not like we will have a party all night long whatsoever, we'd like to share our happiness with our close friends and pray for each others. i hope our plan will work well, and make sure you get invited.


ps: my biggest sorry for all merapi's victim. couldnt do anything more except praying for all of you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers