Sunday, November 7, 2010

jdhsadjgasjgdyadhasuydg

i was listening to stars and suddenly i feel a rush sadness coming over my chest. i was sad and missing Tir so much. what happened between us yesterday and today was nothing. i cant write the details but seriously it was nothing. it was only a joke and i dont know why it turned to be weird. yesterday, i asked him why i didnt get his text and he said he doesnt get any from me so he didnt give me ones. i was like, okay its me being busy here so why he didnt want to do the first move to text me? the whole texting thing is weird and it gets weirder now. i mean, how can some one is possibly living in texting rules? i dont want to put all the blame to him, but just, seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers