Tuesday, November 30, 2010

funny people. i like

as i've said before, me and Tir will do more on video. and here there are, im proudly present our latest videos on youtube!





actually, these are our old videos, we took it around 2008. its good to finally uploaded it!

i lost my will to write. life is pretty good nowadays and a lot of things i wanted to write right now, but it seems that people now become so easily emotional of what im writing. its funny to see how stupid there are.

so hope y'all enjoy the video, sit tight and wait up for our next videossss!



xoxoes


ps: im so happy because there is no morning class today! its good to have nothing to do all morning! i have my MGMT here with me, heard they're coming to the town, so excited! tell me what're you listening to this morning! click here muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers