Thursday, November 25, 2010

happy birthday bun & tirto

HAPPY BITHDAY to me and Tir!

finaleeeeee! im so happy because we finally made it. 2 years maybe a short time for a lifetime but 2 years is long enough to something serious, right? im so happy i could do my monkey dance right now. well, me and Tir celebrated our anniversary last Tuesday. we watched Harry Potter which i found out so boring, good but not good enough, and grab our favorite food in the world, japanese!
and now, im about to get ready for our second celebration party at the villa with our friends. we're going to have barbeque party! if you think you now us quite well, then you're invited!

here's some photos and video we took from last Tuesday. another silly faces photos hehe :p me and Tir wanted to do videos more, so just wait up until we finished our next video :D



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

click here for full view.


im seriously happy right now. last year Tir gave me Dieng for our anniversary gift and this year he gave me BALI!!!!! naaaah, i cant wait. he gave me Bali plus his whole love!! you all should be jealous and hate me and stop following my twitter because im the happiest girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers