Saturday, November 6, 2010

morning's thought

its 6.30 in the morning and i was awake :D its good to finally have a free time to finally blogging again. there are no interesting subject to write so i just post photos. but this morning, i will write a bit more.

well, like i said, i love november. i began everyday with a hope to be better day for me. it worked a little. i just had a great saturday ever and quality time with my friends. my assignment, maybe my hope isnt that strong for this part, so my assignment is still so-so. my relationship, mmm i always have this strange feeling every time i try to explain how my relationship works. mine is not a prefect romantic one. people might see that we're always together and laughing and loving and whatever, but inside the house, we're full of fighting and anger and jealousy, but its not like we're in so much trouble that we should be just breaking up, we're just ordinary. we love and then we fight and then we love again. sometimes it hurts my feeling to have a fight with him almost every day, but its kinda sweet because after we fight, we always love each other more.

Photobucket



ps: 15 days from now is our 2nd anniversary. sooo exciteddddd <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers