Wednesday, June 9, 2010

cant buy me love

these are the photos that I took last December in Batukaras. for the first time I used a black-and-white film in an analog camera.first I think these photos will fail because I opened the back of the camera several times since its installation doesn't quite fit. but the result turns out to be very good.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


pretty good isnt it? using an analog camera is not as easy and as cheap digital cameras, but the result is far more satisfying than a digital camera. the result is more "talking" and "has a soul" and myself are very interested, I really cant wait to buy another roll, go somewhere and taking pictures and write something about it. Other photos can be viewed on my facebook account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers