Saturday, June 26, 2010

HOLIDAY

hi everyone! hows your holiday treating you these past week? mine was... mmm, full of surprises. im going to center java next wednesday with my family. im so excited because after all this time my mom was working like crazy and now finally she had time to go on holiday with us! andddddd.. not just that, next months im going to jogja!! yeeeaah finally he asked me to go with him on a holiday again haha its been 7 months since the last time we gone together...soooo.. its kinda odd but i cant stop smiling :D :D imagine my self taking picture and writing something about that and ohhh i cant waitttt!

i know classes will begin this monday, but i really dont want to miss this time! a little skip will be okay right? oya, bad news, my left shoulder and my left hand were hurt. i dont know why, so im going to see the doctor on monday, see if he can fix it. because its annoyed me a little.

i'll be gone for 5 days, i'll miss my bf so much. no... i mean i miss him already now. hehehe happy holiday yall, i'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers