Tuesday, June 15, 2010

random thoughts

this morning, when I opened my facebook page, I saw my daissypath anniversary ticker, it says 1 year, 6 month, 3 weeks, and 3 days. wow, it was that long. but i feel sad. these days, our relationship is going through many bad situations.we were fighting again and again. our problems is not even a real problem. it's just that we seem never agree about anything. my yes is his no, and his yes is my no. everything becomes so sensitive. is it me or is it us?
it should be, the longer we're together, the more suited us well. but we didnt. after all this time, now it seems we are back to where before we knew each other, a complete stranger. im so sad, and im sure he's upset, but frankly i just dont know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers