Thursday, June 3, 2010

TIRTO'S DAY OUT

yesterday, i decided to skip my class and off to work with tirto.

throughout the day, mostly i just sat and waited.i try my best no to bother him and his friends.they talk about woods and sizes. i dont understand at all.so i just stare and look around and smile and hope my smile can help him stay motivated :p
then after the woods-thingy are done, we went to the worker's house.it was late at night and its freezing to death.this is my first time went with him to work so my minds was on the blanket at home already and wondering when all this thing will finish...but all those feelings disappeared when I saw that he describes with great detail about his work to the worker.he's very smart and very good at his job.esp at his age.it makes me very proud of him.so im now crossing my fingers,hoping he'll succeed at whatever he does so that he could make me more proud than now.deep inside my selfish heart,i'm really proud and happy and all my love for him.

\:D/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers