Saturday, June 12, 2010

IT'S TIME FOR AFRICA!

world cup 2010 has officially begun kids! football's lovers, this is your time!


Photobucket


it seemed only yesterday i stayed up late watching the world cup with my dad and i cant believe it was 8 years ago! France won world cup 2002 and Zidane was my dad's hero. and 4 years ago, i still remember i put the match schedule behind my bedroom door. pretending to sleep when in fact im watching the game so my mom wont be angry :p and now here i am waiting for the next match, england vs united for world cup 2010. time was so fast as fast as 2 x 45 minutes on the field.

8 years ago was my first world cup. i was 12. and my first favorite team is France while Sis was a royal supporter of Italy. i think she fell for Del Piero and Totti (sorry for mis-spell) and me, i love France because my dad said so. the three of us, me, dad, and sis, were a good fans of world cup which means we only watch the game when the world cup is on hehe. 4 years ago, me and sis watched it without dad, so im not really into France anymore, im sorry daddy, but the zidane's heatbutt tragedy really broke my heart. and here we go, now i vote for Spain and England and a little whisper for Brazil. why are they? haha im sure you must already know. but let me be clear, here's my reasons..

Photobucket
casillas,spain


Photobucket
beckham,england


Photobucket
kaka,brazil


my three brightest stars on the field. i'm sure almost every girl on the planet watching a football game for them. a very girly and silly reasons but could make me be a part of the biggest football party in the world. but whatever you reasons, happy world cup, happy watching, happy screaming, i hope your team wins but im pretty sure this year is my teams year. so get ready to be sad :p enjoy world cup, its time for africaaaaaa!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers