Wednesday, June 30, 2010

?

this morning i woke up with the worst feeling ever..

i feel so bad and left alone. i was too angry to tell. disappointed because my holiday plans had to be canceled for an odd reason. disappointed because when i feel mess i ran into my bf but he gave me that look like he doesnt want me to be around him. i might sound silly like my bf told me last night, but i swear that is how i feel..

i thought thing could get better when im with him, but it didnt. i've become the victim of my own expectation. i was expecting and hoping too much. and in the end i dont even know what im hoping for. what do you think im hoping for?


im hoping for you, hugging you and tell you how angry i am. but where are you?


ps: happy bday mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers