Sunday, June 20, 2010

PAPA

happy fathers day, daddy! frankly, i just knew if there was a fathers day! all the times i only know about mother's. so daddy,thanks for always loving me. even tho you're not here,im sure you're always there for me, for us.for me, every day is about you. tho i dont remember clearly about your voice,about the way you look at me,about the way you talk to me, about to the way you mad at me, i always remember the way loved me.i always remember that you are the best dad i ever had and you will always forever in my heart. i miss you everyday for the rest of my life but i promise, i'll be tough for you. keep the sky for me, dad. i love forever,even when death had separated us.


happy fathers day to tirto's dad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers