Friday, June 4, 2010

email for dad

hi,dad!

i need a little help from you. god, i really wish you were here right now. talking to you and look you in your eyes, daddy im in doubt.
i cant see with my own eyes. everything looks wrong. everything i do, everything i say, everything is wrong for everyone. repeatedly i say that this is something that honestly from my heart,and this is right, but no one supported me. so please help me to see, what i miss? what is wrong with me?
dad, you surely know, what im living right now is my choice. and i dont want to have to choose again. please daddy, tell me, what i'd choose right now is the right one. tell me, that all of this is worth to keep, worth to fight. because i'd lost you,the best man i ever knew,and now im this close to find my own best and i cant stand for losing him. pray for me dad. you know i need you more than ever.


yours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers