Wednesday, June 30, 2010

happy bday mom



today is my mom's bday. she had turned 48. it feels so good we can celebrate it together with her and sis and my bf tho my little brother couldnt come. and the thing that she was here not working is the best part. we had dinner together, the four of us, me, tirto, sis and of course mom. its good to see my mom get along with my bf. she gave him the biggest welcome to the family and im so happy, very very happy.

im wishing for a long-healthy life for her, may God always be with her, good at job and everything she does and im thank her for being such a world's greatest mom for us. amin. we gave her pasmina and tasbih as her bday present. hope she'll like it.

happy bday mom, we love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers